Directory

Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wonderwall // Cat Power





Last week I headed to Surry Hills to visit The Wonderland PR's showroom to view their Spring 2012 collections. The Wonderland's clients consist of an array of amazing Australian labels including Joveeba, Mad Love, Elliatt, Toi Et Moi and Edenstar. Each of the labels showcased some brilliant pieces for Spring '12 with a plethora of fun colours, textures and prints. I for one am very excited for all the crazy cool new prints and patterns within Mad Love's collection, even quirkier and cooler than before. Whilst Mad Love is taking care of the prints and patterns side of things, Elliatt have got you covered with their array of statement dresses that'll be perfect for Spring time night play. Big thanks to Jessie and the Team at The Wonderland for inviting me to the showroom. I shall also be bringing you some more Toi Et Moi lovin' from their Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2012 Resort Collection show next week - Stay tuned!

XX

3 comments:

  1. I am crazy for prints at the moment, it's like an evil addiction trying to destroy my credit rating by making me spend like a mad woman - I need help :)

    Gems x

    Australian Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!

    Take a look at my fashion illustrations and art:

    http://aliceauxpaysenchantes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...